Monday 30 July 2012

Week 2 - Slimming World Weigh In

Been a while and I must admit that my commitment of late has been a bit, erm, lacking. Luckily for me, though, it appears that  my good times have outweighed my bad times. However I think that my luck is just about out.

A tremendous amount of exercise (more than 20 miles of walking; 2 hrs laser tag) and 3 good days on SW meant that I achieved a whopping 3.5lb weight loss in week 1.

Follow that up with 7 days of eating well at the start of every day, going over syns on most of them and quite a bit less activity (maybe 5 miles and 2 hrs laser tag) meant that I lost just 1/2 lb at my week 2 weigh in.

Of course it's better than a gain and - let's face it - I *should* have gained. I did a pre-weigh at work this morning and was a whopping 2lb up.  Where did the weight go? I'm not sure I know.

But what I do know is this.

I need to pull it together and get back to basics. That means: lots of vegetables; some fruit; some lean meat; a Hex A; a HexB and no more than 15 syns per day.

My son's birthday is this week, so might have some distractions on Friday. However, I'm going to do my best to ensure that I work my way around them!

Here's to seven days on track!


No comments:

Post a Comment