Monday 16 July 2012

Q: How much weight can I lose in a year?
A: 3 lbs if you follow my example

(But I wouldn't advise it!)

This afternoon I put on a brave face and headed down to my local Slimming World meeting. Nervously, I hopped onto the scales. And I had good reason to be unsure of the outcome - especially as I overindulged in a custard doughnut and crisp feast earlier in the day. Fortunately, the scales were working in my favour. Instead of the 19 s 6, I was weighed at 19 s 4.5lbs.  [Note: Last July I weighed in at 19 s 7.5lbs]

The plan hasn't really changed since I did this last July. However, some of the foods which were syn-free, such as Onken yogurt, are no longer so. Wish I'd done my shopping *after* the meeting, but what's done is done. (Luckily they only weight in at 5 syns for a big tub of vanilla, so not too bad as a breakfast option.)

For dinner I made a syn free chicken and prawn paella.  To prepare for tomorrow I've spent some time looking through the cupboards, freezer and fridge working out my meal plan. I'm thinking...

Breakfast:                Strawberries and bananas with Onken yogurt
                               Wholemeal toast with Philadelphia light cheese

Lunch:                     Chicken with cous cous and leafy salad

Dinner:                     Pasta with bolognese sauce and cheddar cheese

Snack:                      Tea with skimmed milk
                                Apple
                                Tomato mugshot
                                Apple & Pear squash - sugar free

No comments:

Post a Comment