Friday 20 July 2012

Are you facing the perfect storm?

Ever had plans that suddenly went unplanned? Well, the last few days have thrown me some unexpected temptations that I hadn't prepared for. And, yes, I caved.  I don't think details are really necessary, but let's just say that the last two days have been the perfect storm of the dieting world. Combine stress and new situations with easy-to-access nibbles and the rest is history...

Or is it? 

So... I'm going to draw a line under it. Well, I'm going to try to. (Just been given another stressful bit of news by DS. Is it any real wonder that I eat?!?!?!) 

Yes, I'm quite frustrated, but I'm not going to let this feeling be the be-all-end-all of this weight loss plan. After all, we're just at the beginning. 

For now, it's given me some food for thought about my food triggers. (Stress is a HUGE one.) Here's to tomorrow being a much better day...


No comments:

Post a Comment